Thursday, June 13, 2013

UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!!!!

Hi!!!!! It's been like a year, but I feel like I owe it to you guys. Its been long overdue for an update, I know, I know! SO let's just hop right into it shall we:

Well, last time we spoke I think I was telling you guys that I had recently graduated. Well since then, I got accepted into Graduate School at Sam Houston State University in Huntsville, TX (wwhhhaaatt???!!!!). Crazy, yeah I know, I would have NEVER thought that I would have ended up all the way in TEXAS!!! I have already completed my first year in Grad school and I have two more years to go and then I will have my MASTERS!!!

My dad got a new job and we've moved to Florida (PAUSE, say what??!!). It sounds like a dream but I promise its the truth! It was bittersweet I have to say, but everything that takes place is for  a purpose and certain things are for a season. I have made new friends at school and have been able to do what I love most, PERFORM *hair flip*.

Me && boo celebrated our 3 year anniversary this past February, crazy I know! And he is now a senior in college (whoot whoot). He's super cool!

Me && Gammy are still coolin' and thuggin', what we do best! It will be 9 years of friendship this August! Man oh man!

That's basically all the personal info that I had to update you guys on, I plan on uploading some pictures or something.

Oh I have two you tube channels so feel free to subscribe to both:
www.youtube.com/kiddscimio
www.youtube.com/kieshthescimio

Talk to you guys later, I promise I will not go that long without stopping by to at least to say hi! :)

-KIDD


No comments:

Post a Comment